Nursing You Back To Health
Get Clinical Care, In The Comfort Of Home
Complex conditions and advanced illnesses require specialist support. Nursing Care is ideal if you require medical expertise in cases such as severe strokes, brain and spinal cord injuries, or terminal cancer.
Personalised Care You Can Trust
At LiveCare, we understand the challenges you're likely to face if you have complex care needs. Our qualified carers specialise in providing nursing care if you have additional health needs or suffer from complex and severe disabilities. We have a specialist clinical team who work alongside public and private healthcare providers to deliver the highest quality care. Our team work with you and your family to create individually tailored care plans that set meaningful and achievable goals, whilst retaining your quality of life.
Everything You Need To Know
Common Nursing Care Questions
We designed our specialist nursing care to help those with complex care needs and their families so they can continue living at home. Our specialist team are dedicated to providing you with the highest levels of quality care. We help manage your condition, and allow you to live an active and fulfilling life, whilst retaining as much of your independence as possible.
If you suffer from complex and severe disabilities you can often be left feeling isolated, as you are always dependent on somebody else. We address these issues, allowing you retain your independence and continue living at home through our continued support.
Our team at LiveCare include experienced and highly-qualified Registered Nurses – who have skills specifically tailored to working with those suffering from complex care needs. The benefits of our nursing service include:
- Expertly trained and warm friendly carers
- Supervision from a clinical nurse led team
- Personalised care tailored to your individual needs
- Companionship to prevent loneliness and isolation
- Support leading an independent and fulfilling life
- Reduced stress and dependence on family members
The cost of complex care can vary significantly depending on the specific type of care you require and the level of support. Our friendly team are happy to talk you through your options, understanding your situation, and work with you to create a specialist care plan that's individual and tailored to you and your budget. Contact us today for a free care consultation, with no obligation.
When searching for care, you might be unsure which type of support is ideal for you. If you or a loved one suffer from a complex disability, or medical condition, requiring specialist nursing care, we can advise you on your options and guide you through the process. Before care commences, we'll arrange an appointment. This allows us to discuss and create a unique care plan that works for you and your family, in a way that is specifically tailored to you.
Our specialist nursing care service is designed to not only support you, but also your loved ones, who may be finding it difficult to cope alone. All nursing care is carried out by our specialist nurse led carers, who are dedicated to helping you manage complex health conditions and disabilities, allowing you to live and active and fulfilling life whilst retaining independence.
We cater to a variety of complex conditions, which can be tailored to suit your situation perfectly.
- Our respiratory specialists can offer support with Nebulisers, BiPAP or CPAP ventilation machines. We take great care and pay full attention, following correct procedures.
- Our compassionate carers will always preserve your dignity and privacy. We manage all aspects of continence care, assisting with catheters and colostomy bags.
- Our professional carers are trained to provide tracheostomy care, safely and effectively. Whether it's a cannula fitting, or a full tube change procedure, you're in safe hands.
- Our skilled carers are competent with all aspects of PEG-gastronomy care. We'll safely help administer medication, follow feeding procedures and maintaining oral health care.
No matter what service or level of care you require, we ensure you and your family always feel fully supported.
Here To Answer Your Questions
What Do You Want To Know? We Can Help
It's normal to have a lot of questions when looking for Nursing Care. Our friendly team are more than happy to answer any questions you might still have.
Make LiveCare Your First call
“FREE, Nursing Care Consultation”
We offer quality care 24 hours a day. Discussions are confidential and there’s no pressure to commit to anything. We'll even check to see if you are eligible to receive free Nursing Care.
LiveCare Ltd Company Number 12608823
© 2020 LiveCare